Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Four Years... And a Birthday Celebration

Wow, would you look at that, been four years, or three and a half if your actually counting.

Re-reading my previous POST makes me want to hang myself, looking back at then and now, I'm surprised at how much things have and haven't changed.

Makes me wonder at times how things would have turned out if I had done them differently. But bygones be bygones, and this is a BLOG, and I'm gonna make a POST, if just for the heck of it.

So what to post? Where to start? After some deliberation, what better way to start things off then a birthday? Not one those noisy, exciting parties, NO SIR, just one of those quite and uneventful ones.

Our story today takes place on Planet Earth, country Malaysia, state Selangor, venue Logan House Taipan. As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words, and I'm to lazy to write, so photos away, ahoy~yo.


THE FOOD


Mystery Soup made from some animals behind.


Odds and ends the chef decided couldn't be used as a main dish by themselves, but managed to turn into a main dish anyhow.


A closer look at the odds and ends dish.


Tenderloin Steak

THE PEOPLE


The Birthday Boy


Tweedledum & Tweedledee 

And that's all, gonna be awhile before there's any new post, believe you me.



No comments: