Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thoughts & Feeling


Interesting poem, not very original, a few changes here, a few changes there, actually a large number of changes, but it's good, or I think it is, never gonna be more honest with myself then what I'm about "write" here.

Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you
Scared of these feelings I've once knew
I keep thinking of the best way to share
Hoping that feelings are returned, that you show you care
And then I drag my thoughts back to reality
I am back at square one, why does this keep happening to me?

Poems are stupid I swear I'll kill myself for this
But it's YOU, and your not like anyone I have ever met
How much longer do I have to wait, can I tell you yet?
Lost in an endless dilemma of do's and don'ts 
Then I sleep… and the dreams occur

Dreams I have, and some of you, so vivid and clear I find it frightening 
I feel a happiness inside, like there's nothing to fear
Dreams often have underlying meanings, not to be ignored, yet hard to follow
I may not fully understand their meaning, but I want you to hear
Hear what I say to you, know what I feel is true 
See from my face, hear from my words, words from a mind with only thoughts of you 

I need you, more than I ever thought I would 
I love you, more than I ever thought I could
Be with me always now and forever 
And be loved always like you should

No comments: