Saturday, July 25, 2009

Of Fraser's Hill & Hot-Spring

This post is just a follow up for the earlier post. Look's like I can't torture Alia about there being no Pictures of ME, rite, so with out further ado, I give you the rest of the pictures for this fantastic, yet ridiculously planed trip, enjoy.

Fraser's Hill
Can't help but wonder... Why does Ivan look as if he's about to throw Haze over? Or does he just wanna beat up the cameraman?? (That's me)



This is not what it looks like, I swear, I let Ivan and Haze do this to me on purpose, the strong should not bully the weak.. honest, just being a role-model and setting a good example for kids, tis really is true, BELIEVE ME!!

Caution!!!
A game Ivan & I tried out, just to pass the time. First person to get the his passenger pushed of the swing and into the river wins.. ha~ha... fortunately no one was hurt... not really


Dam~Dam~Dam~De~De~Dam~De~De~Dam... trying to make it sound like the intro to LOTR
Anyway, here's a rather confusing pic, two people, dressed exactly alike, striking the same pose... what could it BE? A LOVERS QUARREL?? OR A CONFESSION OF LOVE???


The Hot-Spring

And next we have the happenings at the hot spring, as I said in the previous post, nothing much happened here, just us chilling out and having ourselves a good time.
Yup, there's just 4 of us here, Alia was the person taking the picture, also she was not to keen to jump into the water, said it was too hot or something.. sigh makes her sound like a cat... Meow. What's more Haze seems to be looking at Mel with this perverted old geezer look.. what with those eyes of his?? he~he~he


Lookey here, at last a decent photo of Me, with Alia, well Alia, due to the fact you managed to get such a nice photo, your forgiven ;p remind to treat you, but even if you don't remember it' OK.


So that's all folks, hope you enjoyed this post. Also if you wanna do the same thing we did, it's pretty doable. 

If you have any questions on how much or what's the best time, I think you should figure that one out yourselves.

3 comments:

Ich said...

wats d point of the last paragraph if ur not willing to help anyway??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tenneb said...

I din say that I'd not help at all...
just that must see my mood first ;p