Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where Have All The Ponies Gone?

Finally, I get to release a post of mine that has been long pending, it's been sitting here and collecting dust for ages. 

If you are wondering why that is so, well I'm not saying that I blame anybody, but somebody, and again not blaming anybody, by the name of Alia, forgot to provide me with the pictures for the trip. Again not blaming.

Anyway, the story takes place a long~long time ago, in a rather dull and boring place called Selangor, ok, ok, ok, I get it,
I'm spouting nonsense again. 

So, to cut a long story short, my buddy Alia wanted to go ride ponies, so I thought what the heck, it' d be a great idea for a get away from all this crazy boredom that was threatening to drive me insane.

So I put together a crew of unwilling mortals, I think they were most willing at first, but only became unwilling, and disheartened once we reached Frasers. I'll tell you WHY. Not blaming again. But some
one forgot to do their homework about the place they were going too, and it ended up that Frasers was having a major overhaul. More like make over, oh what the hell. 

To cut this tediously long story short, there were no Ponies. Sooo, we had to find other ways to amuse ourselves...


We Started out by posing.

Which Was Followed by More Posing.. Am Still wondering what's the secret with Haze and Alia?
Same pose, same look... even cloth's color scheme almost the same.. Suspicious indeed... 
Could this be what people call DESTINY??

And Then Even More Posing...
Why's Haze in the Mid??? Look's like a scene from the God Father


Aaand Finally, We lost It... Our Marbles that is..
Mellisa, our modern day Jeanne D'Arc, who sacrificed her dignity so that we might live-out this boredom...

Oh well, but all in all it was an enjoyable trip with much fun & laughter, After that we traveled down to the hot-springs but unfortunately I don't seem to have any photos for that.

The only interesting things that happened there was Mellisa trying to turn herself into a hard-boiled egg, not a pretty sight I assure you.

Behold, the only hot-springs picture I could get my hands on. Whatever happened to Ivan, Haze and Myself? ALIA... you'd better have a good explanation for this. 


Sigh~ Where's my Pic? 

This is US... or more like Ivan after a hard day's worth of play... he~he~he... Ain't He Cute :3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ivan looks like a bear hibernating! hehehehe... i'll be posting more pictures of U soon. haisy.... so many people to please

Anonymous said...

and what's with the alia n haze comment??? get yourself a gf shalom. then maybe you'll have less time speculating on other people's non existing love life