Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Beginnings


It is finished,  I have finally done it,  at long last,  now I can finally have a more productive way to spend my free time. 

YES A BLOG! One question remains, how long will it be till I give up on this BLOG and move on with my life in search of some thing better to do? 


And so finding that I cannot come up with an answer to my own question, I have decided to call it a night, after all, the sad truth of a bakers life is that he starts work early and finishes late (sad, but so very true) 


And so I take my leave, wondering what tomorrow will bring, to that end only GOD knows what tomorrow holds, and as the saying goes, in HIM shall I trust.


So I shall lay down my pen (I'm not really using a pen mind you, it's just that I have the tendency to turn all my POST into stories) and bid farewell to this world still cloaked in darkness... (Seems that whenever I write a POST during some God forsaken hour it brings out the story teller in me... or so I'd like to think) 



Yours Truly,
  The Baker 

No comments: